Monday, March 17, 2008

Ikemen Paradise (Hana Kimi Japan) Wallpapers

PhotobucketHere are a few Hanazakari no Kimitachi e wallpapers by me. All of these are of Ikuta Toma who plays the character Nakatsu Shuichi. I really think Ashiya should have chosen him. And eep, yes you see a wrong spelling in one of them, sorry.Photobucket
Don't hotlink, upload them to Photobucket or Imageshack if you want to share elsewhere.
Give Juicebee a working link credit.
Click on each photo to see the full size. Sizes are 800x600 pixels in JPEG format.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

lianne said...

where did you edit those pictures? pls? :)

Blue Seasons said...

Those messages are really touching. It makes me wanna cry for Nakatsu.